Top 5 Blog Posts of 2011
Posted by armpitofamerica on December 30, 2011
Tired of all those stupid, pointless lists every single website has been needlessly churning out all this week? Me neither. Here are my favorite things I’ve written this past year, in no particular order.
1) The Most Surprising Thing I’ve Ever Seen in New Jersey – Come along as I uncover a little known event in New Jersey – a farm animal auction. You’ll see a cardboard box full of roosters, miniature horses, and an Amish auctioneer.
2) My Latest Obsession: Teresa Guidice – This past year, I got hooked on Real Housewives of New Jersey. And what was it that drew me in? The crazy-eyed train wreck that is Teresa Guidice.
3) ArmpitNJ.com Exclusive: Snooki’s First Draft! – Snooki became a best-selling author this year, but all the credit should go to her ghost writer. I managed to get my hands on Snooki’s original draft for A Shore Thing.
4) Killer Klowns from Outer Space: A Review – Sure, the movie doesn’t really have anything to do with New Jersey. But it was so krazy I couldn’t resist writing about it.
5) No Escape from “Escape from New Jersey” – What better way to spend a night than playing a drinking board game? This simple game just proves that there really is no escape from the Armpit of America.